Healthy, fresh and delicious home made corn snacks, which can be prepared quickly in few minutes...and hope.. everyone love it also.
- Sweet corn 1 cup heaped
- Butter 2 tsp
- Garam masala 1/4 tsp
- Chaat masala 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder less than 1/4 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- Salt to taste
Wash, steam or boil corn with a little salt and water until soft. Now, In a pan melt butter, add the cooked corn, salt, chaat masala, garam masala powder, chilli powder and saute for 2-3 seconds. At last, Remove pan from heat, stir in a few drops of lemon juice and serve hot.
- You can add or reduce amount of masala acc. to your taste.
- You can substitute chilli powder with pepper powder.
- Frozen corns and regular corn can also be used to prepare this recipe.
- Roasted 1/4 tsp cumin / zeera powder can also be added.